Dublin, Leinster, IrelandOperations
The Director of Operations is a professional who will manage the daily activities within Castolin by overseeing several departments to implement production and strategic planning to meet company goals and customer requirements.
- Liaising with superiors to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals. Planning and monitoring the Operational day to day functioning to ensure smooth progress.
- Assists upper management in setting goals that promote company growth: both locally and regionally
- Develops plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs. Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics. Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Prepares budgets, schedules, and other organizational reports as needed
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Manages team workloads in order to meet goals and deadlines. Improves existing systems and policies
- Manages stock and inventory locally and regionally. Oversees manufacturing functions
- Works closely with other departments to promote efficient factory optimization
- Identifies improvement areas and plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness. Manages internal and external service suppliers
- Executes plans designed to meet company goals by changing policies and coaching employees
- Ensure Time & Attendance sheets, OEE, yield, efficiency, quality data is collated into weekly incentive file for perf management & payroll – work as necessary with the Process Engineers.
- Drive manufacturing site continuous improvement through relevant product quality/development meetings (new raw material, product revisions, improvement works).
- Qualification & sign off of any mods/improvements at existing lines.
- Actively contribute to QMS meetings quarterly. Working with Finance to manage all product recycling to commercially benefit the plant.
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience in manufacturing management and planning with at least 5 years running full operations with more than 50 FTE.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements for operating plants
- Strong aptitude for root cause analysis and troubleshooting operational issues
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 applications and computer technology
- Familiar with operating plant equipment safely and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong leadership and managerial attributes. Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Must be educated to a minimum of Engineering Degree
What we offer:
- Annual vacation days as per the local law
- flat hierarchy
- An attractive and performance-based compensation package
Apply with Indeed unavailable