Customer Service Representative
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, United StatesCustomer Service
*$1000 Sign-On Bonus*
Castolin Eutectic is a global player in the market of surface protection applications and solutions. Together with our customers, we contribute tomorrow’s solutions to help solve performance-degrading problems common to industry.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team.
The CSR is responsible for daily interactions with our customers responding efficiently and effectively to answer inquiries and solve any issues that may arise.
In this role, you’ll:
- Respond to all inquiries from internal/external customers and TSRs regarding price, availability, order status and other inquiries.
- Respond to all customer issues and concerns, taking appropriate action to help resolve the issue and communicate resolution to the customer or TSR, including, but not limited to issuing RMA’s, initiating customer complaint forms, processing billing corrections, researching and resolving freight claims shipping errors.
- Receive and enter orders accurately and in a timely manner and send out order acknowledgements.
- Maintain order status and inform customers or TSRs if any issues arise.
- Ensure paperwork pertinent to each order is contained in appropriate folders.
- Prepare international freight documents.
- Work with a variety of freight forwarders to ensure timely deliveries.
Requirements and Ideal Experience:
- Associates degree preferred
- 2-3 years of previous customer service experience
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Must be able to multi-task and communicate effectively
- Able to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Must have experience with computers and Microsoft Office products
- Previous experience with shipping international orders.
Eutectic Corporation offers a competitive compensation program along with a very generous benefit package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) matching, long and short-term disability, life insurance, generous paid time off policy and holiday pay.
Eutectic Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer