Buyer - MS Dynamics Procurement Key User -Americas
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, United StatesPurchasing
BUYER - MS Dynamics Procurement Key User - Americas
Castolin Eutectic is a global wear management solution provider that helps redefine the life cycle with wear management service centers worldwide. For over 100 years, Castolin Eutectic has been considered at the forefront of supplying value-added surface protection products and solutions to the marketplace. Our wear management specialists aim to provide technically advanced solutions to the ever-evolving global industry regardless of the wear mechanism.
Together with our strategic partners in every industry, we contribute tomorrow's solutions to pioneer industrial sustainability. We are your business partner for sustainable change!
We have an exciting opportunity for an BUYER to be our MS Dynamics Key Procurement User at our Menomonee Falls Facility.
The MS Dynamics Procurement Key User will be heavily involved in our upcoming implementation to MS Dynamics 365.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the MS Dynamics 365 implementation project within the Purchasing/Sourcing function
- Conduct interviews with the JD Edwards and Infor LN users in US, Canada and Mexico
- Map as-is-processes in the legacy systems with the new MS Dynamics system landscape
- Support the development of standard templates in collaboration with operational buyers, sourcing functions and warehousing
- Support the development of testing strategies and the user acceptance testing
- Create training materials and tutorials
- Conduct system trainings on the new systems within Americas (Milwaukee Area, Canada and Mexico)
- Provide the 1st level user support after the roll out of the new ERP system
- Monitor and report Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Early on in the project, must be willing to travel to Europe twice monthly for training
- During and after implementation, travel between Canada, Mexico and US to train and support users, with Menomonee Falls, WI as home base.
- Other tasks as assigned.
What You’ll Bring
- MUST HAVE 3+ years user experience with MS Dynamics Supply-Chain/P2P
- Degree in economics, business administration or supply chain
- Experience as key user in previous ERP rollouts
- Experience in strategic procurement, sourcing & OPS procurement
- Solid understanding of sourcing and procurement processes and organizational setup in the metal processing industries
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Be a fast learner, good communicator & team player
- Experience in conducting system trainings
- Fluent in English, bi-lingual Spanish a plus
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Company Matching
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity Insurance