Business Partner Corporate Controlling (m/f/d)
Kriftel, Hessen, GermanyFinance
The company is a global leader in cost-effective repair and maintenance solutions. Castolin Eutectic offers maintenance, surface protection and special joining using welding, brazing and coating technologies in different industry sectors, such as oil & gas, steel, chemical, waste & recycling, pulp & paper, glass, power generation, agriculture and mining.
With over 1.600 employees the company operates globally. Castolin Eutectics generates over € 300 m sales, approx. 50% of that within Europe.
The firm was recently sold from Messer Group to Paragon Partners. With the carve out a new management structure will be established.
- Develops Business Partner Role for Corporate Functions (HR, IT, Treasury, Tax)
- Performs Controlling of Overhead Cost Corporate Functions
- Prepares Analysis and Reports for C-Level and monthly management meetings
- Gives Controlling Support for Corporate Recharges, Transfer Pricing
- Leads Special Projects for C-Level
- Prepares annual Budget and monthly Forecasts
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in Controlling
- Previous experience in BIG4/consulting company preferred
- Bachelor/ Master degree within the area of Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a similar area
- Strong analytical skills, have a good understanding of quantitative calculation methods and how to practically perform analysis
- Fluent in English and German
- High Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Teams and comprehensive experience in use of
- Strong communication skills
- Able to engage people globally, both inside and outside the function, by creating a passion for objectives, plans and processes
- Take challenges on with a positive and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to see the big picture and able to identify the details crucial for the big picture
What we offer
- Hybrid work
- Being a key player in a digital business transformation initiative
- An exciting and varied range of tasks and a startup like working environment
- A highly motivated and friendly team
- An attractive and performance-based compensation package
- 30 days annual vacation
Have we piqued your interest and would you like to play an active role in shaping the future of the Castolin Group? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents, including details of your salary expectations and possible starting date. Our HR department will be happy to answer any questions you may have in advance at +49(0) 1522 188 5736.